December 6, 2010
New workshops forming in Montclair March 7th 2011
Amy Kruvant is now accepting people in small experiential workshops she will be leading in Montclair, NJ. Workshop begins Monday March 7th and runs for 6 weeks 12:30-1:30 pm (can bring lunch) and 5:30-6:30 pm
The following are some of the topics that may be covered– for personal and/or professional wellness:
1. Mental imagery techniques-discover inner resources to use for health and wellbeing
2. “1-minute life repair” system and the “dis-emergency” techniques for transforming difficulties
3. The “science of man*” for self-understanding and understanding others
4. “Talk Therapy”-does it take us where we want to be?
5. What can dreams tell us about our lives?
6. Spirituality: what does it mean and what role does it play in healing? Do we need to go to India to “get it”?
*This material comes from Dr. Gerald Epstein, Director of AIMI in NYC*
space is limited– advance registration is required .
Call 973 226 5039 or email firstname.lastname@example.org